Sunday 15 February 2009

Come fry with me

This cake top has a little camping stove complete with fry up! I made all the bits and pieces except for the frying pan itself. It's a real metal pan with a wooden handle and very dinky, it's from a dollshouse shop. I then added the eggs and sausages to make it look more authentic, and it sits just nicely on the camping stove I made for it. There are also doc martin boots with flowers in, (the groom is wearing his green wellies!) a travel guide and a map, all on a nice grassy base to set the scene... Dollshouse suppliers are useful for those little items that are difficult to make- like metal pans and spades, or wine glasses made from real glass, and they are great for musical instruments! Red electric guitars I find difficult to track down tho, so do give me a shout if you spot any!


No comments:

Post a Comment