Sunday 1 March 2009

March of the.... caketops!

1st of March already!! I am now back from a wee holiday, and have a pile of emails and caketops to catch up on. I had a lovely break, thanks for asking, and caught up with all my Edinburgh friends, and even a visiting Brighton one! We acted like proper tourists in Edinburgh and wandered spooky closes underground.... above ground the webmaster and I had a grand day out too, and I have recorded the event for posterity....

Now I have returned to caketopland I see I must proudly welcome my first Genuine Follower!! Hooray!!! Nice to see you Jennie! No offence to my other two loyal supporters, but I have never met Jennie, and yet she has seen fit to proclaim to the world that this blog is 'interesting' enough that she will (in theory) read it more than once.... Hooray!!! There are fireworks going off in Laggan Jennie, to mark this momentous occasion, and I think I may even have to eat an ENTIRE chocolate cake to celebrate...


music- Angus & Julia Stone

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your chocolate cake and yes I have now read your blog more than once!

    Hopefully I can help increase the traffic to your great cake top site.

    Take Care x

    ReplyDelete