Wednesday 11 March 2009

Love Vegas

'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada' the famous sign says!


I know that sign quite well as I have built my own... I just haven't figured out how to get the flashing lights on it yet...

These 2 happy couples are getting hitched stateside and I do hope they will drive round town in a pink cadillac and meet Elvis! Hey hey! I may be a country girl but I have to say I'd love to go to Vegas, and I'd gladly dress up like Priscilla and gamble my life savings on blackjack..... yes you're right, probably best if I never go...

So here's wishing our happy couples much luck, fortune and the very best Honeymoon that Vegas has to offer!

P.S.

That's not really Elvis you know, apparently it's an impostor who calls himself Jesse Garon, but he does really drive you around town in that car! Rock on! However I have never had the pleasure myself... if anyone has or wishes to recomend thier own Elvis and/or pink cadillac from real world experience, do add your comment! I shall look them up if I ever get there....

No comments:

Post a Comment