Sunday 29 March 2009

I saw you...

I've never had a request for a chainsaw before... I had to be careful to position it so that it didn't look like the bride was in serious danger of a chainsaw massacre... The groom is a professional tree surgeon folks, please don't try this at home.....



Not much left of March now- don't the months fly by?! April next. My diary is getting busy, but still some space left as I make cake tops full time so days, weeks, months - actually years- are devoted to the 'art'!! The busiest times I find are June to August, so if you'd like a caketop then, or for any other month, don't forget you can reserve a spot in my diary even if you haven't yet confirmed some of your details. You don't know what hairstyle or flowers?!! Has the groom still got to pick a tie?? What?! The dress!? Don't panic, you'd be surprised how often the bride tells me a month before the big day- 'hey you! I've got a new dress'!!

Anyway get in touch for a quote and perhaps book a slot in the diary, its good to be organised, even if its just about the cake top... and I would never, ever call you a 'bridezilla', I promise...!


No comments:

Post a Comment