Tuesday 19 May 2009

Lucky horseshoes...

May already! I'm a busy bee with lots of caketops to do. Spring and Summer are definitely the busiest times for weddings, so get in touch quick if you still haven't ordered your cake top.

Oh, but don't you worry, it's not like it's a race or anything...

.
Sporty cake tops happen to have been popular just lately, but this one was my first on a horse racing theme. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up any racing tips for you, although I'd suggest this fellow would be well advised to not be holding a copy of the 'Racing Post' when walking down the aisle...

Actually the look of the cake top is to be a surprise for him, he doesn't know anything about it. With a bride that thinks of everything, I bet it's a dead cert that their wedding day will be a sure fire winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment