Thursday 30 April 2009

Webmasterly...

Oh all this technological stuff can just be too much... that's why knowing the 'webmaster' is fortunate indeed. Along with her extensive knowledge of 'code' and general geek genius, her elfin charm is indisputable. Oh and we like the same sort of tunes... mostly... but I am rambling.... THANKS to the webmaster there is now a wee flickr gadget wotsit sitting to the left of this here page. Hooray! Webmaster to the rescue when I got stuck (at an early stage) and before you could blink there it is flickring away laughing at me cos I couldn't do it....

I thought I should add some more 'stuff' to the blog you see, since I have recruited a posse of lovely genuine followers - hello you! So, on the flickr thingymajig you can click through to view some alternative snaps of caketops as well as some random photos I've taken when wandering about the Highlands. The webmaster has passed it for Quality Control, of course she could just be being nice...



I must also thank (is this the Oscars?!) Matt and Jenny at Invergarry Lodge for introducing me to flickr. I have often coveted thier flickr slideshow when visiting their blog, and Matt has some of the best photos on flickr I am sure. Check out his and Jenny's GLOWING TENT!! It's a winner!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment