Tuesday 16 June 2009

Love to dance!

Hello, welcome and GOOD LUCK to our latest genuine follower Jenny! I say 'good luck' not because she needs it in becoming a follower, but because she is in fact getting married on Saturday!! How do I know this? Well, I could have read it in her blog, but no! In fact I have insider knowledge as I was lucky enough to make Jenny and her soon to be hubby a cake top! Hooray! They love to dance, and so there they are, dancing the night away and with a big shiny trophy too! They even made the front page of 'Dance News'!

Jenny had the great suggestion of having the groom with a rose clenched between his teeth, which I thought a genius idea! Now I would like every single groom I make, for evermore, to have a rose in his mouth.... however I shall resist, be professional, and only do it when asked....


.
Let's wish Jenny and James the very best of luck and hope that Saturday is super douper!!
.
Jenny is just one of the brides I've been making cake tops for since the last blog. I've had some interesting requests keeping me on my toes! There were lots of dogs, but even more cats, a couple of chickens, two police officers, a couple of rugby balls, one football... whew...
.
Also this week I have been slack again with the emails, appologies. However this time it was all down to a computer meltdown which meant I couldn't get on the web. I didn't realise how much I used it until I couldn't get on it! Arrrgghhh!!! However, thanks to my technical support team in the shape of my Uncle RTL, normal service has been resumed. I'm still catching up on the emails tho, so if you are waiting for a reply don't worry I will get there. If it's urgent please do give me a call.
.

2 comments:

  1. The groom holding a rose between his teeth is brilliant!! Great suggestion Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen I've only just seen this! Thankyou for the wishes :-) The cake topper was amazing, it was such a talking point and we printed off your copy of the newspaper and framed it so people could read it. I've just added a blog post all about it to my blog :-) x x

    ReplyDelete