Monday 9 January 2012

HOLIDAYS!!


HOLIDAYS!!! Yes i'm off to the sun for a few days so please forgive any delay in replying to emails or comments you may post over on facebook. I will try to keep an eye on my email inbox whilst away, but will be back around the 25th of January when i will catch up properly with everyone caketopwise! If you haven't had a reply by 1st of February then please do chase me up, full contact details are on my website ....
If you have a caketop request for mid to late February time and haven't been in contact already, i may still be able to fit you in. Ring me on my return, and if emailing please type 'URGENT' in the subject line so i spot it in amongst all the spam!!
Looking forward to lots of caketop making fun in 2012, till then bon voyage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment